This page provides information on the Pdplayer GUI.
The interface in Pdplayer is divided into several parts where similar features and tools are grouped together. All the operations are just a click away and every command can have a shortcut key assigned to it.
The image below shows the Pdplayer interface. There all the different areas of the interface can be seen.
It comprises of the following:
- Menus – Holds all the commands and options for Pdplayer sorted in five different menus.
- Preview Area – The workspace where the files loaded for preview will be shown. Here you will also be able manipulate them and see how different options affect them.
- Information Bar – Shows useful information about the current settings of the Pdplayer and lets you quickly change them.
- Timeline Area – Holds the Layer Stack where all the layers can be seen and manipulated. Here you can also find the Control Buttons the Playback Buttons and the Channel View Buttons.
- Property Panel – Holds the parameters for each layer and lets you control them.