This page provides information on the V-Ray GPU settings found in the V-Ray tab in the Render Setup window.
Through the V-Ray tab in the Render Setup window you can access the settings of the Renderer, Global Illumination, V-Ray Frame buffer and Environment. Depending on the chosen GI engine, a Brute Force or Light Cache rollout is also available under this tab.
||Render Setup window|| > V-Ray tab (Renderer set to V-Ray GPU)
The GPU V-Ray tab consists of four or five (when GI is set to Light Cache) rollouts:
- Render Settings Rollout – Controls GI settings and sets the primary and secondary GI engines.
- Global Illumination Rollout – Choose the GI engine from this rollout.
- Light Cache – Fine-tune the Light Cache secondary GI engine.
- Frame buffer – Settings for the V-Ray Frame Buffer (VFB).
- Environment – Specify colors and texture maps to be used during GI and reflection/refraction calculations.