This page provides information on V-Ray tab in Render Setup window.
V-Ray tab in Render Setup window controls the image sampler and includes customizable settings for camera, environment, VFB settings.
||V-Ray Render Setup window|| > V-Ray tab
V-Ray tab consists of several rollouts:
- Frame Buffer - Settings for the V-Ray Frame Buffer (VFB).
- Global Switches - Global settings and overrides.
- IPR options - Settings that determine the behavior of the VFB during IPR rendering.
- Image Sampler (Antialiasing) - Sets the method for sampling subpixel colors to determine the best color for each pixel in the final rendering.
- Image Filter - Sets the method for sharpening or blurring over adjacent pixels.
- Progressive Image Sampler - Available only when the image sampler Type is set to Progressive.
- Bucket Image Sampler - Available only when the image sampler Type is set to Bucket.
- Global DMC - Settings for rendering blurry effects such as motion blur and glossy reflections.
- Environment - Specify colors and texture maps to be used during GI and reflection/refraction calculations.
- Color Mapping - Shifts colors for displays, for non-linear workflows, or specialty workflows.
- Camera - Settings for camera projection, motion blur, and depth of field.