This page provides information on V-Ray Attributes that can be added to mesh objects.
V-Ray Additional Attributes can be added to any mesh Adding these attributes will add new settings in the Extra VRay Attributes rollout.
||Select mesh|| > Attribute Editor > Attributes menu > VRay (select attribute set)
The following attribute sets can be added to mesh objects:
- Subdivision – Attributes for subdividing the object during rendering.
- Subdivision and Displacement Quality – Quality attributes for dynamically controlling subdivision quality during rendering.
- Displacement Control – Parameters for controlling displacement from the V-Ray Displacement Node.
- OpenSubdiv – Subdivision attributes using the OpenSubdiv Library.
- Round Edges – Object attributes that utilize bump mapping to smooth hard edges during rendering. Applied to polygonal mesh objects or shading groups.
- User Attributes – Specifies attributes for use with User-Defined Maps and File Nodes.
- Object ID – Specifies an object ID for use with other features such as the Multi Matte Render Element.
- Fog Fade Out Radius – Specifies the per-object fall off radius when a polygonal object is for an environment volume.
- Local Ray Server – Enables view-dependent instancing for use with Subdivision and Displacement.
- Scene Assembly – Enables mesh rendering when used in Maya's Scene Assembly.