Date – Apr. 4, 2017
Download Build – 1.0.1
- Measurement of CPU and CUDA GPU V-Ray rendering performance
- Benchmark.chaosgroup.com site section for comparing benchmark results against other hardware
- Single executable that runs without Administrative privileges and without Internet connection*
- Free software - V-Ray license is not required
- High DPI support
- OS UI may be sluggish during GPU benchmark
- GPU CUDA devices could be enabled/disabled from NVIDIA Control Panel only
- Display of buckets in CPU rendering could be slower than the actual rendering on many-core machines. Even if it is - timing will be correct and will finish before drawing.
- If there is a proxy you should set: LAN Settings > Bypass proxy server for local addresses - should be turned ON
* - Internet connection needed for accessing benchmark.chaosgroup.com to submit and/or compare results, but not to run benchmark tests.