|Table of Contents|
This This guide is to serve as a reference for installation of V-Ray for Revit.
If you experience any problems, please contact contact our support team.
A complete installation of V-Ray for Revit consists of:
In order to complete a full installation of V-Ray for Revit, you need to run the provided installer.
|Revit Version||Installer Name|
|Revit 2020 x64||vray_adv_37005_revit_win_x64.exe|
|Revit 2019 x64||vray_adv_3700137005_revit_win_x64.exe|
|Revit 2018 x64||vray_adv_3700137005_revit_win_x64.exe|
|Revit 2017 x64||vray_adv_3700137005_revit_win_x64.exe|
|Revit 2016 x64||vray_adv_3700137005_revit_win_x64.exe|
|Revit 2015 x64||vray_adv_3700137005_revit_win_x64.exe|
To complete the installation follow these steps:
1.You will be presented with the V-Ray licensing agreement. Please read carefully the agreement. Click the I agree button, when done, to proceed:
2. Next, you can select Revit version you wish to install V-Ray for. You can also opt-in for the latest version of V-Ray Swarm.
3. At this step, the installer detects the root folder automatically. You see the following options:
You can either enter only the IP address or the IP along with the port (note that the syntax is IP:port).
4. The following screen gives you the option to install the License Server and choose how are you going to connect to it – specifies whether the V-Ray license server will run locally or on another machine.
5. Click Install Now to begin the installation.
6. Your installation is completed. On the last screen resides the usage statistics collection option. For more information on statistics data collection, visit the Chaos Group Telemetry page. You can also open the release notes after the installation and check out the new features.
7. Click Finish to complete the installation.