This page introduces a number of QuickStart guides designed to get you started with V-Ray for MODO.
The following QuickStart guides provide step-by-step tutorials and assets to help you get started with V-Ray.
- Intro – Covers how to set up V-Ray for rendering a scene and perform simple noise cleanup.
- Materials – Examines the advantages of V-Ray Materials and how to prototype three different materials.
- Physical Camera – Provides an overview of the V-Ray Physical Camera and Lens Effects.
- Rendering – Demonstrates how to optimize render settings.
- Global Illumination – Examines how to set up and optimize a scene for indirect lighting.
- Textured Lights – Covers how to apply textures to V-Ray lights in order to mimic the setup of a photographic studio.
- V-Ray Proxy Objects – Examines how to use and set up V-Ray Proxies to optimize scenes with high density geometry.