The Shading module covers:
- V-Ray Material – V-Ray material settings, and how to use them to simulate a wide range of real world materials.
- V-Ray SSS Materials – V-Ray FastSSS2 and V-Ray Skin materials, and how to use them tocreate translucent or sub-surface scattering materials.
- V-Ray 2-Sided Material – V-Ray 2-Sided material, and how to use it to create thin translucent materials such as fabric or paper.
- V-Ray Blend and Bump Materials – How to create more complex materials.
- Random Color Techniques – How the V-Ray Multi Sub texture and the V-Ray User Color node can generate random colors in a shading network.